- Should manage overall Operation & Library administration and management.
- Manage and organize the digital library, digitization of content, storage, catalog and assign metadata to digital material.
- Should maintain various modules for Issue, Received, Inventory and MIS reports from Library Management System.
- Coordinate and improve workflow for digitalizing and cataloguing digital collections
- Should coordinate with team and other department of digital media for the creation. of digital libraries and digital responsibility.
- Work with technical staff, local/regional entities to identify materials to be transferred to digital media.
- Develop & designed the codification/classification scheme for various tape formats such that the tape/barcode ID per se represents the tape format and duration.
- Should maintain & follow up of complete database of deliverables received / pending from production house.
- Design Library plan with respect to tape storage, environmental conditions for tapes, archiving procedures, Audio/Video CD’s /VCD’s.
- Inventory Management along with library budget planning.
- Supervision of Documentation and technical processing of tapes.
- Administrative Handling of Library from Inward to Outward of tapes.
Desired Skills and Experience
- Should have 2-5 years experience into digitalized content.
- Knowledge of computers and database/spreadsheet/ word processing software excellent planning and organizational skills.
- Leadership skills with demonstrated ability to effectively lead in a changing environment Good communication and Presentation skills.
- Willingness to learn.
- Ability to take responsibility and function under minimal supervision.
- Ability to work with wide range of people.
Please send your resume to email@example.com