In this modern era of digitisation, the need to digitise films has become imperative. Over time, negative and positive prints degrade, causing the loss of their original content. The scanning and digitisation process enables these prints to be digitally transferred and preserved. Our services encompass tailored Film Scanning and digitisation using the latest ARRISCAN technology, incorporating Wet Gate and LED Technology for optimal results.
Unlike other studios that offer scanning and digitisation services, Ultra is known for its team of highly professional artists who assure consistency for minute details through a systematic procedure, which is particularly crucial and highly recommended for a 4K output.
FEATURES OF ARRISCAN
- 2K/4K High Resolution Scanning
- 16mm, Super 16 & 35mm for both Black & White and Color Films
- Full-Density 16-bit exposure scans
- Sprocket-less Transfer
- High power LEDs reducing scratches without producing any heat
PROCESS FOLLOWED AT ULTRA
- Study of the source Material
- Film Repairs
- Film Cleaning using Ultrasonic Film Cleaning Technology
- Transfer to Hard Drive
DATA DELIVERY FORMATS
- DPX 10-bit log, 16-bit log, 16-bit lin
- TIFF 16-bit
- TIFF 8-bit
- Digital Video: HDCAM and HDCAM SR 4:2:2 and 4:4:4:4, Digital Betacam, Betacam SP, DVD
- DCI: Digital Cinema Distribution Masters (DCDM), Digital Cinema Packages (DCP)
- Hard Drive, LTO Disk
Additionally, Ultra also offers Sound Scanning services using the sound negatives or positive prints with the help of our world-class sound scanners.